With experience in pharmaceutical services totaling more than a decade, Dr. Tomo wants to be remembered for her hard work and caring nature. She has always desired to work in a profession where she could help others, and she attributes her success to her hard work and consistency. Dr. Tomo is very proud of the work she has done thus far in her career to help better the lives of others. If Dr. Tomo could fix one problem in the world today, she would eradicate poverty and world hunger.
Location: Herndon, VA United States
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Campus Crusade for Christ International
- Inova Health System
- Ohio Northern University
- World Vision, Inc.
- Honoree, Distinguished Worldwide Humanitarian Award (2016)
- Inductee, Top Female Executives (2016, 2014, 2012)
- Inductee, Worldwide Lifetime Achievement (2016, 2014, 2012)
- Professional of the Year, Worldwide Branding (2016, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2009)
- Featured Member, Calendar Series, Who’s Who Publishers (2014)
- Featured Member, Elite Radio Network (2012)
- Featured Member, Pro-Files Magazine, Who’s Who Publishers (2012)
- Inductee, Elite American Health Professionals (2012)
- Industry Expert, “Top 101 Industry Experts,” Who’s Who Publishers (2011)
- Inductee, Lifetime Membership, Cambridge Who’s Who (2009)
- Member of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Volunteer, Campus Crusade for Christ International
- Affiliate of World Vision, Inc.
Contact Dr. Kelly Tomo