Company: The Doe Fund, Inc.
Location: New York, New York, United States
- Advocate for ex-offenders and formerly incarcerated men, offering permanent housing for homeless individuals and families
- The Doe Fund, Inc.
- Honoree, Distinguished Worldwide Humanitarian Award (2022, 2021)
- Honoree, Who’s Who of Professional Woman, Marquis Who’s Who (2022)
- Inductee, Top Professionals of the Year, Marquis Who’s Who (2021)
- Recipient, Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award (2021)
- Featured Member, Marquis Millennium Magazine, Marquis Who’s Who (2021)
- Recognition for Humanitarian Efforts and Tireless Work in Rehabilitation, AARP (2019)
- Recipient, LIDA Award of Excellence (2013)
- Recipient, Liberty Medical NYC Award
- Recipient, Above and Beyond Award, NYC and State for Leadership in Non-Profit
- Recipient, Spirit of Service Award, St. John’s University
- Recipient, Over 50 Awards, New York City and New York State
Contact Harriet McDonald: